Pages

Blog Archive

Blog Archive

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

PYP on the news!

Monday, October 12, 2009

Win 2 passes to Hee Haw Farms / Night Terrors in Pleasant Grove, Utah - locals only please!

Win one of 5 2-pack combo passes (retail value for each 2 pack = $40) to HeeHaw Farms in Pleasant Grove, Utah!

This contest is open to anyone withing driving distance of Pleasant Grove, Utah!

Hee Haw Farms - Same farm different spot but all of the same farm fun for everyone!

Hee Haw Farms is one of Utah County’s favorite fall and Halloween destinations and the home of Leroy, our famous 1200 pound pig. With activities ranging from hayrides and pumpkin patch to the Cornevil Night Terrors, what better place for some good farmin’ fun? New activities this year will give you a hands on farming experience all wrapped up with fun.

Some activities this year include:
* Corn Maze
* Three Pick-Your-Own Pumpkin Patches
* Cornevil Night Terrors Haunted Attraction



To enter the contest:

1.) Simply visit the Hee Haw Farms website and then post in this thread on PYP and tell us what attraction you'd most like to see. One entry per person.
(Posting on the blog or on Facebook will not enter you into the contest, you must post on PYP!)

20 comments:

Muffin said...

I would love to go pick pumpkins with my toddler. How fun would that be?!?

Kim said...

I think my boys would love playing in the corn box, hands down!

Lynette said...

I LOVE the cornyard activities! I haven't been in forever since the price keeps going up.

Lynette
netter0210@hotmail.com

The Barnum Family said...

The pumpkin patch would definitely be our favorite thing to do. I've always wanted to take my 3 little ones to pick their own pumpkins. Then maybe get lost in the corn maze. Oh how I love Fall!

Dawn said...

Our foster son would love to see the Cornevil Night Terrors Haunted Attraction. That would be fun.

Nat said...

My kids would love the pumpkin patch(:

Lauran K said...

I would love to go and get lost in the corn maze. I can never find my way out of those things!

Lauran K said...

I would love to go get lost in the corn maze! I can never find my way out of those things!

The Dunford Family said...

Definitely the corn maze! Can you imagine the fun our 4 little boys would have there! Hee HAW!

Hermana Macy Udy said...

I am a fan of corn mazes!

Michelle M said...

I want to get lost in the corn maze!

Brooke said...

My kids would love to see the huge pumpkin drop!

The Manwaring Family said...

I would love to take my girls to the corn maze

Mike and Jaime Jeppson said...

My kids have been begging me to go to a corn maze. I have never been either...I would love to go with them. :) Here's to getting the winning ticket! :)

Marion said...

I like the corn box!

pukatama@yahoo.com

Kaydee said...

Who wouldn't love seeing Leroy? I mean seriously, the pig is HUGE! We would also love the corn maze!
Thanks for the opportunity!

Lauran K said...

I love getting lost in the corn maze!

Pammy said...

i would love to win this! please pick me!!

Pammy said...

please pick me!!!

jdm7 said...

The cornbox and the corn maze!!

Followers

PYP Forums State Forums Coupons 101 Register Contact PYP on Facebook Real Mom Kitchen blog

Welcome to PYP - The BEST source for original grocery deals and information. We don't just recirculate second-hand deals from around the blogosphere - PYP is where it all starts! We have oodles of insider info, fabulous deals, ROCKIN' forums, and comprehensive shopping lists created by volunteers and staff. Look around and see what we have for you!