Pages

Blog Archive

Blog Archive

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

PYP on the news!

Thursday, October 8, 2009

PYP favorite - free jewelry, just pay shipping!



SilverJewelryClub.com, the only place where you can get exclusive sterling silver jewelry with genuine gemstones, FREE! There are 4 free items to choose from, and they change every few minutes. The jewelry is free, you just pay $6.99 shipping per item.

SilverJewelryClub.com LINK




This site is a PYP favorite. Read some comments from PYP members below:

"I bought two of the different unisex spinner rings for my husband and he loves them. He is in construction and has gone through 2 wedding rings. He hasn't worn a wedding ring for a few years because its too expensive to replace. These rings look nice. I don't mind replacing this one when I have to." - CindyJo

"I love this site, i'm almost as addicted to this as I am to PYP" - juliz119

"I have that bracelet that is up now and LOVE it!! Hurry, bracelets don't come around very often!" - Rebecca

"My daughter's birthday was yesterday and I ordered 2 pairs of earrings and a silver bracelet for her. My husband ordered a silver bracelet for me and a pair of earrings for me as a surprise. They all arrived yesterday! Pretty cool stuff. I'm happy with the things I got." - Moms_the_boss

SilverJewelryClub.com LINK

0 comments:

Followers

PYP Forums State Forums Coupons 101 Register Contact PYP on Facebook Real Mom Kitchen blog

Welcome to PYP - The BEST source for original grocery deals and information. We don't just recirculate second-hand deals from around the blogosphere - PYP is where it all starts! We have oodles of insider info, fabulous deals, ROCKIN' forums, and comprehensive shopping lists created by volunteers and staff. Look around and see what we have for you!