Pages

Blog Archive

Blog Archive

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

PYP on the news!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

More HOT Smith's/Kroger Catalina offers! Cheap Easter candy and Pillsbury Grands, and FREE Betty Crocker potatoes!

Pillsbury Grands .99 each
Catalina offer:
Purchase 6 get a $4 Catalina coupon to use just like cash on your next shopping order.
Purchase 5 get a $3 Catalina coupon to use just like cash on your next shopping order.
Purchase 4 get a $2 Catalina coupon to use just like cash on your next shopping order.

Buy 6 at .99 each = $5.94
Use three .30/2 coupons from your Sunday newspaper coupon inserts
Pillsbury Grands Refrigerated Biscuits, any size/variety .30/2 ( Expires 3-27-10) GeneralMills-1/3 AND (5-29-10) SS-3/7 slc
or printables at THIS LINK and THIS LINK and THIS LINK.
Final Price after $4.00 Catalina factored in: 1.04 for 6 cans or .17 each!

Betty Crocker potatoes
Buy 3, get a $3 Catalina coupon to use just like cash on your next shopping order.
Valid through April 18th.
*It works on the Betty Crocker potato pouches, which are .99 each.
Buy 3 pouches for $2.97, get a $3 Catalina coupon!
Final price with Catalina factored in: FREE!


Hershey's Easter candy - Buy $15 worth get a $5 Catalina
Combine with this coupon for great savings:
Hersheys, Reeses or Cadbury Candy, any 8 oz. bags or larger $2/3 (4-4-10) SS-3/14
Or 2.00/3 printable at THIS LINK.
Hershey's Whoppers Robin Eggs 10 oz. are 3/5.00
Buy 9 bags for $15
Use 3 $2/3 coupons to make your total $9
Get a $5 Catalina to use like cash on your next order.
Final price: 9 bags/$4.00 after Catalina factored in

7 comments:

Katie said...

Do we know if the Grands Sweet Rolls are included in the catalina?

The Hancocks said...

For the Grands deal, do I have to buy 12 cans? How do I use the catalina with the purchase? I am very new to this! PLEASE HELP!! Do I purchase 6 before I get the catalina?

Rebecca said...

No, they are not.

khepworth said...

I did the Grands deal last night. Worked like a charm!
I bought 6 of them in 1st transaction, and got a $4 off cat.
Then I bought 6 more in a second transaction and got another $4 off cat.
Then I did a 3rd transaction with all of my other groceries, and used both $4 off cats. on my 3rd transaction.

The Hancocks: I'm not sure if you buy 12 in one transaction if it will give you 2 $4 cats. I did 2 separate transactions just to make sure I got 2 cats.

Heidi Keller said...

Does anyone know if the catalina deal for the Easter candy is working at any Kroger store. I live in Arizona and want to do it at Frys Food and Drug.

Unknown said...

The grands catalina is good for biscuits, sweet rolls, pie crust, dinner rolls, breadsticks, or pizza crust. However, the Grands biscuits, I believe, are the only ones on sale right now.

Unknown said...

Is there a way to get a current list of the catalina offers? I've cld both Smith's and the catalina number but neither one knew where I could find the list. Catalina said to call Smith's and Smith's said to check their weekly circular. I checked the ad but could only find the Hershey's catalina offer. If anyone could help I would really appreciate it! TIA

Followers

PYP Forums State Forums Coupons 101 Register Contact PYP on Facebook Real Mom Kitchen blog

Welcome to PYP - The BEST source for original grocery deals and information. We don't just recirculate second-hand deals from around the blogosphere - PYP is where it all starts! We have oodles of insider info, fabulous deals, ROCKIN' forums, and comprehensive shopping lists created by volunteers and staff. Look around and see what we have for you!