Pages

Blog Archive

Blog Archive

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

PYP on the news!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Make Your Own All-Purpose Kitchen Cleaner


Here's a great recipe for making your own kitchen/bathroom cleaner:

(1) Tbsp. Borax
(3) Tbsp. white vinegar
(1) Tbsp. dish soap
(2) cups water
(1) drop essential oil (for fragrance - optional)
empty spray bottle

Mix ingredients and pour into empty spray bottle. Make sure to label.

I made this for the first time the other night and really like it. I was originally planning on using some of my peppermint oil for fragrance, but there was just enough fragrance in the dish soap that I didn't need anymore, and I really liked how it turned out. So far I've tried it on my counters, my kitchen table and my (very dirty) painted walls near the front door without any problems.

[The spray bottle was purchased at Ikea and ended up holding all but about 1-2 Tbsp of the mixture.]

0 comments:

Followers

PYP Forums State Forums Coupons 101 Register Contact PYP on Facebook Real Mom Kitchen blog

Welcome to PYP - The BEST source for original grocery deals and information. We don't just recirculate second-hand deals from around the blogosphere - PYP is where it all starts! We have oodles of insider info, fabulous deals, ROCKIN' forums, and comprehensive shopping lists created by volunteers and staff. Look around and see what we have for you!