Pages

Blog Archive

Blog Archive

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

PYP on the news!

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Free photo book from Shutterfly!


Thanks to PYP member ninefine for posting about this in the PYP forums!

Get a free recipe book from Fisher Nuts, courtesy of Shutterfly! All you do is click on the link, request your code, and make your book!

After I got my code, I put it in my Shutterfly account. It doesn't expire until June 2010! The book code is good for an 8x8 hard or soft cover, twenty page, non-licensed custom photo book on Shutterfly.com. Book is valued at $19.99. Promotional code does not include shipping.

If you don't have a Shutterfly account, join today! Plus, as a new member you will get 25 free prints.

Shutterfly LINK

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you! I love their books!

Flying Princess said...

YAY! Free photo book codes are awesome!

Lindy said...

Um, when I click on the Request Code button, NOTHING happens. Is it because I'm on a Mac?

belle la vie- Kristen Archer said...

Lindy, mine did that too. I'm on a PC though and it's still not working for me either.

Chris Worthy said...

Lindy, I have the same issue -- and I'm a PC. ;)

Becca said...

I am having the same issue. I click on it and nothing. What is wrong?

Trish said...

Me too!!

Marne said...

They might have pulled the code. I couldn't even find the "request code" button.

Amy said...

It does nothing for me so if anyone figures out how to make it work please post it! Thanks!

ths67 said...

Got a message that the deal was expired.

Claire said...

I know there was a 20 page book with free shipping from photoworks.com with the code BONNIE. I am just wondering if anyone knows if this is still working? TIA!!

Brittany & Barry said...

I just went to the link this morning and it was expired. Bummer. That wasn't long.

Followers

PYP Forums State Forums Coupons 101 Register Contact PYP on Facebook Real Mom Kitchen blog

Welcome to PYP - The BEST source for original grocery deals and information. We don't just recirculate second-hand deals from around the blogosphere - PYP is where it all starts! We have oodles of insider info, fabulous deals, ROCKIN' forums, and comprehensive shopping lists created by volunteers and staff. Look around and see what we have for you!