Pages

Blog Archive

Blog Archive

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

PYP on the news!

Monday, November 9, 2009

Rite Aid 11/9-11/15

It's a slow week at Rite Aid, but if you are going there are some deals to get. Don't forget to use the $5/25 coupon that is still available! Go to the PYP thread on Rite Aid this week for more deals and discussion.

GE Reveal Light Bulbs 2 for $4
Use 2 GE Energy Smart CFL, GE Reveal or GE Halogen product, any $1/1 (11-29-09) SS-10/4
Get a $2 Single Check Rebate
Final Price: FREE!

Oral-B CrossAction Toothbrush $2.99
Use Oral-B Pulsar, CrossAction or Advantage Toothbrush, any .75/1 or any 2 Indicator Toothbrushes (11-30-09) PG-10/11
Oral-B Pulsar, CrossAction or Advantage Toothbrush, any .75/1 or any (2) Indicator Manual Toothbrushes (11-30-09) PG-11/1
Get a $2.99 Single Check Rebate (11/8-11/14 only!)
Final Price: FREE!

Finish Electrasol Dishwasher Detergent or Jet Dry $3.99
$.75/1 Jet Dry printable
Get $1 SCR
Final Price: $2.24

Dawn, 10.3 oz .99 cents
Use Dawn, any size .25/1 (11-30-09) PG-11/1
Final Price: .74 cents!

There is also a sale on Herbal Essences Hair Care, b1g1 free. Use this coupon to get a better deal! I don't know the price on them so if you score a good deal, be sure to let us know!

Herbal Essences Styler FREE when you buy any Herbal Essences Shampoo, Conditioner or Styler (11-30-09) PG-10/11

6 comments:

charchenko_1 said...

The shampoo was $4.49, but the hair styling products were also included in the B1G1 sale. Using the P&G insert coupons I got 4 shampoo and 4 hair spray for tax. Not a bad trip for stocking stuffers!

Julene said...

The Herbal Essence's were $4.39 at the downtown store. I also received my Fall Gift of Savings certificate for $20 and got all of my items for free because my total after coupons came to $19.99. I love Rite Aid.

Marne said...

Awesome! thanks for the heads up on price.

charchenko_1 said...

FYI- I got told off by the cashier for using my B1G1 coupons. The computer had no problems with it, but she did. She said I was committing fraud and was greedy. I thought I was being very reasonable and bought other things to help "pad" my total. I rolled my eyes and walked away. Good luck!

Meaghan said...

I am not a very angry person, especially when it comes to couponing, but I just got hung up on twice by someone at RiteAid for asking about the cereal that is on sale. I feel bad to say this but it is their job to be kind and courteous. I have been in retail and the restaurant business for a long time and I would never treat my guests like this. I wonder when something should be said to a manager?? The coupon policy clearly states that you can use a BOGO coupon with a BOGO sale. Clear as can be! Even says the item will be free! I guess we have to keep being kind on our end so that the deals don't go away! Love the site! Thanks!

Marne said...

I agree....its too bad when cashiers have to treat customers that way over coupon use that is perfectly legal and correct. Like was stated...just keep being kind and hopefully someday they will learn. I have had cashiers do the same thing to me before and it is frustrating!

Followers

PYP Forums State Forums Coupons 101 Register Contact PYP on Facebook Real Mom Kitchen blog

Welcome to PYP - The BEST source for original grocery deals and information. We don't just recirculate second-hand deals from around the blogosphere - PYP is where it all starts! We have oodles of insider info, fabulous deals, ROCKIN' forums, and comprehensive shopping lists created by volunteers and staff. Look around and see what we have for you!